Crystal Ball Weather Station
The Crystal Ball Weather Station sits on a wooden stand making it a wonderful gift and conversational room ornament.
Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
The liquid sealed inside the crystal ball reacts to changes in the weather, allowing the observer to forecast the possibility of storms, snow, rain, wind and clear skies.
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.
Made from: glass with beechwood base
Dimensions: 125 x 100 x 100mm
Call & Collect Hours - Please call your nearest Spoilt store to organise your order:
- (03) 9663 4444
- (03) 9670 4560
- (03) 9650 0506
- (03) 03 9686 8459
- (03) 9645 2740
Sunday - 12:00pm - 3:00pm