Buckley and Phillips are one of Australia's most reputable suppliers of essential oils. Their Gumleaf range has been in production since the 1970s and is still a popular favourite among customers.
Their essential oils are the finest quality available and have been stringently tested and certified as 100% pure, natural and true to botanical.
Buckley and Phillips pride themselves on being 100% Australian owned and founded. All the ingredients they use are from Australia including essential oils and fragrances. With expert and specialised knowledge built over four decades, they ensure that all products perform to an exceptionally high standard.
Buckley & Phillips pride themselves on being environmentally conscious by doing the following:
- Their essential oils are true to botanical and certified as 100% pure and natural.
- Their certified organic range of essential oils are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or GMOs.
- All products are certified by CCF (Choose Cruelty-Free) and PETA, with absolutely no animal testing.
- Their Melbourne head-office is solar-powered and all wax vats are solar heated.
- Their eco-friendly jar candles are made using soy wax, coconut wax and lead-free cotton wicks.
- Buckley and Phillips' fragrant product ranges use only cosmetic-grade oils.
- Their candle jars, candle boxes, glass and PET bottles are completely recyclable.