- What phone number do I call to talk to the Spoilt Gift and Homewares team?
From within Australia please call 03 9663 4444 If you are outside Australia call +61 3 9663 4444. Alternatively you can email email@example.com
- Can all the items available in Spoilt Gift and Homewares Melbourne stores be purchased online?
Our online store only has a selection of our products which we stock in our shops. Our physical stores will have other items that are not displayed on the website.
GIFT CARDS AND WRAPPING
- Can I get the item I purchased gift wrapped?
Yes. Free gift wrapping is included with each order. You will be provided with a selection of gift wrapping upon check-out. We take pride in carefully wrapping and packaging all gifts so that they are beautifully presented to the recipient.
- Can I include a gift card and personalised note with the gift I ordered?
Yes. Gift cards are included free of charge. You are able to personalise a message on the gift card at the time of placing your order in the comments box provided at checkout.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- How do I recover a lost password for my account?
Click Login at the top left corner of any page of the Spoilt Gift and Homewares website, click ‘Forgot password’ under ‘Returning Customer’ and enter your email address to receive your password via email.
- How do I update my account details?
- Will I receive email notifications of special offers?
When you register or buy a product from us, we may use the email address you provided to send emails to keep you informed about special offers or promotions. You will not receive more than approximately one email per month.
- How do I unsubscribe from receiving emails from Spoilt Gift and Homewares?
- After the order is placed can I cancel or change my purchase once it is confirmed?
An order can only be changed or cancelled if the items have not been posted. Please call 03 9663 4444 to discuss your order with one of our team.
- What happens if I place an order and the item I want is sold out?
As you will be seeing the stock that is available across all of our stores, it may be the rare case that your item has been sold in-store and the inventory system has not yet updated. If this does occur, we will notify you and tell you when the item will be available or refund your money. Once a refund is processed, we will email you a confirmation receipt.
- Can I do an in-store pick-up for online deliveries?
We are working on providing this service, but at the moment our website does not have this capability. If you would like to order something and pick it up please Contact Us and we will process the transaction over the phone.
- Can I purchase something if I don't live in Australia?
Yes you can. However, we only ship within Australia and all transactions will be in AUD.
- What forms of payment are accepted by Spoilt Gift and Homewares?
- Can I use a Gift Voucher on the website?
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
- I've changed my mind and no longer want the item I bought. Can I return it for a refund?
When shopping online we want to ensure you are happy with your purchase and feel good about the experience of shopping with us. If for any reason you are not pleased with the items purchased online, or if it is not what you expected, you have the option of returning the item to us for a full refund of the product price subject to the following conditions:
If you simply have changed your mind, the refund will be for the product price only and not the postage cost. We require that the item must be returned in original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt of goods.
If you post the item to us, you do so at your own expense.
Your order will be refunded once we receive the item back.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
- My order has arrived but is faulty/broken. Can I exchange it or get a refund?
We carefully package all products prior to shipping. However if a purchased item is faulty or damaged upon arrival at the delivery address we are happy to offer a replacement or refund the item.
Please Contact Us to discuss the faulty items.
Please note that refunds can only be issued to the credit card, PayPal, Afterpay or Zippay account that was originally charged.
- What courier or postage method do you use?
We use Australia Post to ship most of our items. When an item is bulky and heavy we ship through Transdirect using either Couriers Please or Fastways. A tracking number will be sent to you once your order has been shipped.
- Can I have an order delivered to a PO Box address?
Yes, through Australia Post we are able to ship items to PO Box addresses.
- Can I place an order to be delivered outside Australia?
No, we only provide delivery for purchases within Australia. International customers are welcome to shop online for their Australian friends and family.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- The item I would like to buy is out of stock. How long will it take to come back in stock?
Stock times vary. We stock seasonal items and some things may be discontinued. Contact us to discuss your requirements, as we should be able to tell you when the product will be back in stock.
Still have questions? Contact Us and we'll do our best to answer them: firstname.lastname@example.org